Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Tea that's good for you......

I have been drinking Tetley Care Herbal Tea while I have had this bronchitis:


"A comforting blend of lemon, ginger and rosehip to provide you with some tender loving care when you need it most.

Available in 20s

Ingredients: Rosehip Seeds, Apple Pomace, Ginger, Lime Flowers, Citric Acid, Natural Lemon-Lime, Flavour, Sweet Blackberry Leaves, Chicory Root, Lemongrass, Lemon Peel, Ginger Extract"

I have to say I love it and it's perfect in a morning to get me going.  Tetleys have many other Herbal Tea's that are all caffeine free, you can read about them here.

Do you have a go too drink when you are not feeling 100%?

I also posted four new book reviews over on my Book Review blog if you are interested?  You can take a look here.

4 comments:

Jenn Jilks said...

I'm a coffee woman!!!

Jane said...

When I have a cold or the flu I turn to my old standby - I boil the kettle and add the water to a mixture of lemon, honey and scotch! It either really helps with the symptoms and/or puts me to sleep, either way it really helps :)

William Kendall said...

I drink tea regularly anyway. Add some honey to it if I've got a scratchy throat.

Winifred said...

I don't like tea, not a very British thing to say is it. I'm a coffee lover. Well I am until I don't feel well. I do like lemon & ginger tea if I'm a bit off colour or if I have a heavy cold whiskey, lemon & honey!

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...