Friday, January 17, 2014

Here are my deals of the day....

Went to see dd and Miss Nora on Thursday, so we went a did a little shopping.  Our first stop was the Target Store in Ajax.  I have never been to a Target store before and must say I was impressed.  I picked up this Nate Berkus vase for $7.49.  The guy at the cash out said his wife had just bought one very similar and paid over $30 for it.

 I have been wanting an Amaryliss and didn't want to pay $20, this one was on clearance at $4.49
 Homesense was next and I picked up this artificial arrangement.  It's really very pretty and I have put it in our bedroom.
 Dressing the bed in the bedroom is a pain in the butt.  I picked up the beige fake fur pillows.  The green cushion came with the bedding set, but I am not a fan of it?

7 comments:

Evelyn said...

the cushion is pretty and i think it goes well with the set.

Jane and Chris said...

The Target in our nearest town is dreadful...it's always deserted.I only go in there to use the washroom!
Jane x

Boopnut said...

I love Target's home goods. They have a neat collection.
Deb

Jane said...

I like the green cushion too, it provides a "pop" of colour that they're always talking about on those design programs. Nice deals!

Rose said...

Way to go on your deals! I love getting a good deal myself or even just seeing where someone else did. It gives me hope of running into some of my own.

Winifred said...

I love amarylis they grow so quickly & that pot with it looks lovely too. A bargain.

Karen said...

I've only been to the Target in Lindsay and it is awful! We never did get one here.
Love that amaryllis bowl! I love having something growing in the dead of winter. DD gave me a beauty for Christmas but it only came in a plain jane pot. A few years back a friend gave me one in a beautiful jug but do you think I can find the darn thing?

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...