Saturday, June 11, 2011

Some more photos of the attic.

Finally got my window seat cushion and other things I had ordered.  Not the best photos but it will give the idea:












These are the new lights we installed in the attic:





The chandelier hangs over the stairs, so it looks better than the photo.  I still have the touch ups to do, that should be this next weeks job, as I want the boys to cart some furniture up there on Father's Day when they come up.

I need to have drapes made for the skylight but as I am having a bit of work done on my car this next week, it will have to wait.

9 comments:

Maggie said...

Your attic looks lovely! Love the window seat and how you have dressed it:-)

Niki said...

Looks absolutely lovely. Beautiful fabric for the window seat!

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Good mornin' Gill -- I love that window seat -- what a great place to have! I like your attic as well and your lights look lovely. Looking forward to more pics. BTW -- saw the episode of "My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding" last night about the Appleby Horse Fair -- very interesting! I love those wagons.

Jane and Chris said...

Gill, it looks really gorgeous!
Jane x

Valerie said...

I've always wanted a window seat... yours looks really nice. It's a real picture window too.

Karine said...

Your attic room is absolutely lovely, Gill! I really love that chandelier :o)

Leiani said...

Oooh I love it!! I would spend so much time curled up on that window seat with a hot cup of tea, watching nature unfold slowly before me. Well done, decorator extrordinairre!

Winifred said...

Very nice. Wish my living room looked as posh Jill! Love that chandelier.

Rose said...

I can't wait to see it with furniture...I bet you are so happy it is done.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...