Wednesday, April 29, 2009

50 + 1 recipes for Limes

This is not a fruit I buy very often, probably because I am not sure what to use it for.

1. Key Lime Pie

2. Kiwi Lime Marmalade

3. Lime Marmalade

4. Key Lime Cheesecake

5. Caramel Shrimp

6. Cheesy Chili Lime Gold Potato Wedges

7. Ceviche

8. Lite Guacamole

9. Veal Scaloppine with Ginger and Lime

10. Tuk Trey Salad Dressing

11. Tropical Couscous

12. Lime and Mascarpone Torte

13. Ginger Key Lime Pie

14. Lime Biscuits/Cookies

15. Citrus Mousse

16. Lime Shortbreads

17. Peach and Lime Sorbet

18. Dhal Potato Curry

19. Sweet Potato Fry

20. Phad Thai

21. Chili and Onion Sambal

22. Mexicano Pear Salsa

23. Citrus Garlic Marinade for Pork

25. Roast Honeyed Duck

26. Medallions of Lamb with Lime

27. Khmer Coconut Pork Skewers

28. Crusted Lamb Chops

29. Caribbean Grilled Chicken

30. Ambot Tik

31. Black Bean Burritos

32. Lime Chicken with Cilantro Cream Sauce and Roasted Zucchini

33. The Real Mojito

34. Key Largo Key Lime Pound Cake with Key Lime Glaze

35. Rum and Lime Prawns

36. Cilantro and Lime Butter - like how they suggest serving it with corn on the cob

37. Lime Pineapple Jam

38. Lime Muffins

39. Key Lime Cookies

40. Lime Chicken Picante

41. Lime Sandwich Sugar Cookies

42. Honey Lime Chicken Wings - makes a change from honey garlic chicken wings

43. Coconut Lime Sorbet

44. Lime Cheesecake Pie

45. Spring Lime Tea Cookies

46. Honey Lime Fruit Dip

47. Lime Tart

48. Lime Glazed Pork Chops

49. Honey Lime Fruit Toss

50. Ginger Lime Dip - this would be a good thing in the summer

51. Spicy Garlic Lime Chicken

Nutritional Info.

There are some really yummy recipes there. I didn't realize how versatile limes were.

Next week its: Watermelon

4 comments:

Decadent Housewife said...

Aside from rice or the egg, the lime is probably right up there for versatility. Thanks again. Love them.

DeniseinVA said...

Love limes. I always buy a big bag of them when I go to CostCo. I will definitely be trying your recipes out. Thanks as always. And hope the move is going smoothly. I've been thinking of you.

Jess said...

And I just love limes!!!

Sour is my thing!

Tea Time With Melody said...

I just got some hand lotion given to me that is Key-lime and coconut and does it ever smell good. I told hubby I am going to have to find something to make with these two so I can eat it! Everytime I put it on I get hungry for dessert.

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...