Saturday, June 7, 2008

Photo's from the garden.........

I am so excited to see my first poppy in flower this morning.



It helps that we have had high humid temperatures that is helping everything grow.



I bought my hanging baskets this year, and they are full of these gorgeous pink geraniums.



I am trying to take better photo's but as yet am having not a lot of luck!!!!



Ds made us a bird box many moons ago, and we finally got around to putting it up late last year. This is our first occupant.




I keep trying to catch them to ask them for this months rent, but they keep on flying away!!!!!



I'm just happy to be attracting the wild life in the middle of the city.

No comments:

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...